Thursday, April 12, 2007

blink spark and type

I think what comes of all my wiring (yes, that's what is there, correct spelling and all) is the fact I am indeed just pushing pieces of thought together, hoping that one my catch and repair the light that worked (usually while driving home, but nowhere near an actual pen and/or paper type instrument) for a bit. A flicker of a thought that seemed good and bright, but wasn't long for my mind with the busy, joyful life of family and this work here at Seaside.

I say that to warn that one of the reasons this is a collaborative blog is that the wires don't always spark like I would hope - and in that I find extended spots where nothing I think is of note, and not daring to speak/write for nothing, this page will remain a bit blank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home